IABM Journal 113
Published Q2 2020
Journal is the IABM Magazine released every quarter that covers hot topics within the industry. It is distributed at major shows, posted to IABM members and posted online for all members to view.
- The Essential Shift to Cloud – the COVID Push?
- Preparing for the future of high-quality live streaming
- Dreaming big: Rogers Sports & Media makes the leap into DTC
- In these unprecedented times, be wary: absence doesn’t make the heart grow fonder
- CTO Panel – the vision for 2020 and beyond
- Smoke & Mirrors – how to Build and Buy
- Connect – on the move
- IABM Virtual Offering
- APAC Region – Feature
- Tommy Hilfiger Brings Viewers to the Runway with Matrox Monarch EDGE
- Magewell capture devices simplify live event AV productions for SEG
- Skinny MAM – What you’ve always wanted in a media management solution….and nothing you don’t
- OWC – your new industry-first ThunderBay Flex 8
Submit your details below to take part in one of our quarterly Journal articles focused around the BaM Content Chain or one of our Member Speak articles.
Based on your recent activity and preferences we recommend the following pieces of content
As modern media workflows accelerate, media organizations are finding that their large tape-based archives can’t keep up with the increased pace. In response, many ent...
IABM24 days ago
During these difficult times it’s become critical for broadcasters to reduce operating costs while improving quality of experience. Transitioning toward IP brings sign...
IABM32 days ago
In this IABM TV Panel Phillip Neighbour (Chief Operating Officer, PlayBox Technology UK Limited) & John O’Loan (CEO, iO Media Group Ltd) discuss PlayBox and...
IABM37 days ago
Enforced and accelerated by the pandemic situation in 2020, a lot of event based applications can only be done virtually connecting to audiences remotely. The key fact...
IABM38 days ago
OTT is gaining significant ground as an alternative to traditional delivery platforms as more consumers turn to a plethora of devices to satisfy their appetites for en...
IABM42 days ago
Introducing Promethean TV's Donation Overlay Templates for driving donations directly from video streams without disrupting messages. Ideal for Houses of Worship, the ...
IABM42 days ago
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security, protecting platforms and applications for video entertainment, video games, connected transport, connected hea...
IABM45 days ago
As a society, we rely more and more on cloud storage as time goes on. The year 2020 has truly opened our eyes, Bird Box style, to the full potential of the cloud and i...
By Samantha Sjodin, Content Marketer, FileCatalyst45 days ago